For those who love tradition and the snug and close feeling a wrap carry gives you.
All fabrics have been ethically sourced and hand woven by various communities across the world nurturing dignity, pride and humanity at every level.
- For use from birth until well into toddlerhood. Weight Limit from 3.2 until 18 kgs.
- Tall body panel means your carrier grows as your baby grows. For smaller babies or newborns simply fold the waist to shorten the body.
- Panel Height adjustable from 30cm - 47cm
- Seat Width adjustable from 18cm - 46cm
- Shoulder Strap Length 200cm
- Five Carry Positions with many strap tying possibilities
- Froggie Legs In, Front Inward-Facing, Front Outward-Facing, Hip and Back carry options.
- Permanent elastic cinch at waist to adjust the seat width as needed for smaller bubs and front facing carry
- Lightly padded bamboo waist band with buckle fastening for ultimate ease of use and comfort.
- Discreetly breastfeed on the go with a simple adjustment of the straps
- 100% Linen Body for durability, absorbency and breathability to ensure you and bub stay cool.
- Beautifully handwoven Allo (a nettle fiber common to Nepal) & Cotton front fabric panel woven on traditional looms in Nepal supporting home based women workers provide a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
- Soft Bamboo padding through shoulder straps to ensure bub ins't sucking any nasties making this a 100% natural carrier.
- Much less bulk than standard carriers and packs away into your nappy bag or under your pram without taking up precious space.
- Comes with Permanent elasticized hood to shade baby from the sun or wind.
Shipment will be shipped within the same day of order with couriers provided payment came through before 2pm on working days. We will ship your order to the address indicated on your payment (Paypal) form. No PO Box/ Parcel lockers/ Lock bags address please.
Shipping time is estimated at between 2-5 business days depending on your location within Australia and with whom your order is shipped through. CBD area will take as quick as 1-3 working days to receive. Tracking number for your parcel will be provided upon request only. We currently do not ship items internationally.
If your item does not arrive or is unable to track then please let us know via eBay message instead of leaving negative/neutral feedback or opening a dispute. We will make every effort to fix any problem.
We are located at Tweed Heads
Payment must be received within 7 days after purchasing. We accept payment through Paypal, afterpay, or direct debit at this stage.
If you do not have Paypal account, please register with Paypal (https://www.paypal.com).
In the event that we are unable to fulfill your order (including because a product has become unavailable or we cease selling the product for any reason whatsoever), we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
Afterpay & Baby Barn Discounts has a limit of up to $1,000. We are committed to ensuring we support responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, afterpay considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a customer with Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Returning items (paid by afterpay)
Return your items as you normally would, and we will contact Afterpay for you. Future payments will get cancelled and you’ll be reimbursed for what you’ve paid so far. Sit tight, as you probably won’t see the funds cleared in your account until 48 hours have elapsed since Afterpay was first notified.
Apply now for a zipPay account and get approved for up to $1000 within just a few minutes.
Use your zipPay account online or in-store wherever you see Zip.
Flexible repayments that suit you. Schedule payments weekly, fortnightly or monthly (ie. when you get paid). Min $40 per month. $6 Account fee applies, this monthly fee is waived if the closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee.
(Zip Pay) How do I sign up?
Just follow the easy sign up steps here
If you're not happy with the product or received damaged or wrong item, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through ebay. We will work alongside to solve the issue.
Come See Us In-Store