VTech BM3300 Safe & Sound Full Colour Video & Audio Baby Monitor - White
- In Stock
- 0.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Up to 4 Cameras
The Safe & Sound Baby Monitor adds to the already functional monitor with full colour video and audio with 2.4GHz FHSS technology for secure connection and clear sound without interference. It also includes 5 lullabies and 4 natural sounds with 5-level volume setting to soothe your little one to sleep, with a 2.8" colour display and digital zoom allows for crystal clear visual to keep an eye on your bub.
- VTech baby essentials
- Model: Safe & Sound Full Colour Video & Audio Baby Monitor | BM3300
- Colour: White
- Pack contents:
- Baby unit
- Parental unit
- Power adaptor
- Baby unit:
- VGA camera with vertical angle adjustment, infra red and digital zoom
- Operates on main power (can also operate using 4 x AA batteries, not included)
- 5 lullabies, 4 natural sounds and 5-level volume setting
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Speaker/microphone for 2-way communication with parental unit
- Parental unit:2.4GHz FHSS technology for secure connection and clear sound without inteference
- High resolution 2.8" colour display
- MJPEG format with up to 20 frames per second
- Uses rechargeable battery pack for 2.5 hours active video monitoring time
- LCD for room temperature monitoring
- Speaker/microphone for 2-way communication with baby unit
- 5 volume levels and volume off
- Low battery audible alert
- Out of range audible alert
- Can monitor up to 4 baby units (sold separately)
- Split-screen viewing
- Wall mountable
- Auto night vision
- Full-motion video
- 24-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.