Vtech BM2700 Full Colour Video & Audio Baby Monitor
- 0.70 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Keep an eye on your little ones even while you’re not at home with the Vtech BM2700 Safe & Sound Video and Audio Baby Monitor. It features a 2.4GHz FHSS technology, helping ensure a secure connection and crystal-clear audio without interference.
- The Vtech BM2700 Safe & Sound Video and Audio Baby Monitor’s baby unit features a VGA camera with infra-red and digital zoom for checking out on your infant.
- Thanks to its temperature sensor and monitoring feature, the BM2700 lets you know if the nursery room is too hot or too cold for your little one.
- This baby monitor’s parental unit has a 2.4-inch colour display, giving you a wide and clear platform for keeping an eye on your child.
- With support for 2-way communication, the VTech BM2700 lets parents and babies talk with each other.
- The Vtech BM2700’s baby unit uses mains power to operate, while the parental unit uses a rechargeable battery pack which gives it up to 2.5 hours of active video monitoring runtime.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Baby Unit
- 1x Parent Unit
- 2x Power Adapter
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.