Tiny Love Where Do I Travel Soft Book
- In Stock
- 0.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
A soft book that engages baby and encourages growth. Developmental fun for little travellers!
- 5 ACTIVITIES ADVANCE COGNITION & FINE MOTOR SKILLS by encouraging baby to explore, experiment and practice hand control.
- ENCOURAGES BONDING & LANGUAGE: The book is a perfect toy to play with together. Parental input helps babies enrich their vocabulary.
- SENSORY STIMULATION: With 4 beautifully designed pages that depict different worlds you can travel to, along with audio and tactile stimuli, this soft book will delight baby's senses.
- EASY TO TAKE ALONG wherever baby goes, in and out of the house. Just clip on with the universal attachment ring.
- LEARN MORE FROM OUR EXPERTS! Our products are carefully conceived to support babies' growth and development. Take a look at our Age Tips tab to learn how you can use this product to encourage your baby's development.
- Crinkly textures
- 3D activities (including peek-a-boo activities)
- Satin ribbons
- 3-5+ months: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS & LANGUAGE
Place babies on their tummy, open the book in front of them and point to the various objects that appear, calling them by name (“Here is a whale swimming in the sea!”, "Look at Jules the Penguin hiding behind the tree!")
- 3-5+ months: FINE MOTOR SKILLS
Make sure the book's fun features are within easy reach and let baby bat, grab, pull and grasp, practicing hand movement and muscles.
- 5+ months: COGNITION
Babies adore playing peek-a-boo, which is an important game that teaches them about object permanence. Have fun with the Where Do I Travel Book's peek-a-boo activities while supporting baby's cognitive development.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.