Phil & Teds Traveller Portable Cot V4 Black
- 6.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Phil & Teds traveller is the only travel cot that’s lighter than the baby! Super compact, traveller unpacks to become a comfy & breathable travel cot for home & away, sleep & play, every day!
New traveller wow features!
- lighter than baby weighing only 2.8kg/6lb
- ultra compact packed size & carry on compliant for most airlines
- oeko-tex certified fabrics so gentle on delicate skin (more wow! features below)
built for optimal lightness & strength, traveller is also adaptable for indoors & outdoors, with an additional mesh top for shade. with a unique zip open side & being easy to assemble, traveller is a breeze to use and fun for little ones.
- traveller is a cot & play yard with zip open side for easy access
- ready to go with self-inflating mattress & fitted sheet
- full mesh sides for ventilation & safety
- simple, rapid assembly
- stylish and functional
- globally safety certified
what's in the box:
- traveller cot
- carry bag
- self-inflating mattress
- fitted sheet
- product weight: 2.8kg
- packed size: 65 x 20 x 20 cm
- assembled size (total foot print): 117 x 79 x 63 cm
- mattress size: length - 98 cm, width - 57 cm
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.