Phil & Teds Poppy High Chair with Wooden Legs
- In Stock
- 7.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Meet poppy™ wood an effortlessly cool & contemporary take on Phil & Teds beloved poppy™ high chair; this modern wooden design fits in any home and offers more modes than you thought possible with it's high chair to my chair functionality.
- value for money! poppy high chair converts to a child seat and is compatible with a whole family of accessories for ultimate longevity of use
- stylish pale beech wood legs
- the included black aerocore seat liner is waterproof, hypoallergenic, non-toxic & fits in the dishwasher!
- safety certified removable t-bar harness
- light weight to move & easy to store away
- wipe clean & dishwasher safe food tray that clicks in & out with a one button press action
- passive harness to keep baby safe in their seat until the food tray is attached
what's in the box:
- poppy seat
- black aerocore seat liner
- 4 x wood legs
- 4 x rubber feet
- leg connector strap
- 3 point safety harness
- passive harness plug
- food tray
- my chair seat plug
- 4 x white feet (my chair)
- allen key
|age range||high chair 6 months to 3 years / my chair 6 months to 5 years|
|high chair leg footprint||66 x 56 cm|
|seat depth||20 cm|
|high chair maximum load||15 kg|
|my chair maximum load||20 kg|
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.