Phil & Teds Dash Buggy (pre-2019) with 2nd Seat Deal
- In Stock
- 20.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Phil & Teds Double Pram deal - Dash (pre-2019) buggy with the compatible Dash double kit (second seat).
Mod & uber light! Phil & Teds Dash™ is the lightest inline buggy in town, making it the perfect all-rounder for family fun & adventure. For urban, active families who love adventure, adventure loves dash™.
Dash Buggy Features:
- newborn ready with lie flat or dash™ snug™ carrycot with extra comfort
- parent facing option with dash™ snug carrycot
- 12” aeromaxx puncture free rear wheels & 10” aerotech front wheel with suspension
- compact 1 piece stand fold - disassembly not required – fold with 1 or 2 seats
what's in the Dash Buggy box:
- lightweight aluminium frame
- 2 x 12" aeromaxx puncture-free wheels
- 1 x 10" aerotech puncture-proof wheel
- seat fabric with integrated back screen
- safe & easy 5 point harness, with one-touch release
- large sun hood with deep zip pocket, headphone slot offering UPF 50+ protection
- bumper bar
- 10kg / 22lbs capacity parcel tray
Dash Double Kit Feature:
- Intended for children from 6 months up to maximum weight of 15kg when fitted on the front
- 15kg limit when fitted on the rear and 15kg when used as a rear facing seat
|without double kit - 11.5kg / 25.4lbs|
|with double kit - 13.3kg / 29lbs|
|width - 64cm / 25.2"|
|fold dimensions - 35 x 64 x 80cm / 13.8 x 25.2 x 31.5"|
|parcel tray maximum load – 10kg / 22lbs|
|age range - newborn to 5 years|
|main seat - 25kg / 55lbs|
|double kit on front - 15kg / 33lbs|
|double kit on rear - 15kg / 33lbs|
|parent facing double kit - 15kg / 33lbs|
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.