Outlook Artist Edition Cotton Pram Liner
- In Stock
- 0.40 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
An Outlookbaby Pram Liner will add a touch of luxury to your pram or stroller by providing extra cushioning for your baby, whilst also protecting the seat and foot-well from general wear and tear, spills, stains and fading from the sun. Our unique design means you can buy with confidence as all Outlookbaby Pram Liners are guaranteed to fit your pram, or your money back!
Smart Guaranteed to fit design:
- Guaranteed to fit, or your money back
- Fits ALL 3 and 4-wheel prams/ joggers, strollers or pushchairs
- Use with any harness system (5 point or fixed) – No fiddly threading
- Unique design to accommodate “Quickfold” handle prams such as Baby Jogger and Steelcraft
- Soft and comfy - generously padded design for extra cushioning
- Machine washable & Quick Drying
- Generous length approx. 86cm long x 35cm wide
- Slim line design that allows for easy folding of pram
- Matching accessories available
- Baby safe - no nasties such as AZO dyes
- 100% cotton sateen outer
- Suitable for babies with sensitive skin
- Fully reversible which means you can simply flip the pram liner if you have a spill
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.