Oricom Babysense7 + Secure715 Baby Monitor Value Pack
- 2.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Two Oricom products in one Value Pack.
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
The Babysense7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure715.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- 2.4” colour display
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- 5 soothing lullabies
- Digital volume control
- High quality frame rate (25 fps)
- Manually angle camera 360 degrees
- Rechargeable battery included, up to 10hrs battery life (with VOX turned on)
- Multi-camera capable up to 4 units. Additional cameras sold separately CU715
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.