Oricom Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor + Secure850 Digital Video Audio Monitor
- 2.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Two premium Oricom products in one Value Pack
The Oricom BabySense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor Value Pack includes the peace of mind of the Oricom BabySense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the additional separate quality video monitoring of the Oricom Secure 850. Because you can't watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Oricom BabySense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Oricom BabySense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor will activate an audible alarm if your baby's breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute, or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds. Oricom BabySense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
Always read the label before using. Oricom BabySense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479).
Please note that the Oricom BabySense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor and the Oricom Secure 850 are two separate units.
Key Features of the Oricom Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor:
- Continuously monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby
- An audible and visual alarm is activated if your baby's breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby's mattress Comfortable and unobtrusive passive sensors have no direct contact with your baby, and cannot limit or obstruct movement
Requires 4 AA Alkaline batteries (not supplied).
Key Features of Oricom SC850 Monitor: Large 4.3" display Pan-tilt camera Digital zoom on parent unit Infrared camera for night vision Parent talk back to comfort your baby Room temperature display
Key Features of SC850:
- Large 4.3″ display
- Pan-tilt camera
- Digital zoom on parent unit
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Parent talk back to comfort your baby
- Room temperature display and alert
- Digital volume control
- Soft, comforting night light
- Five soothing lullabies
- Rechargeable lithium battery included (Parent Unit)
- Up to 8 hr battery life (with VOX enabled)
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We cannot post to PO box or Locked Bags with Couriers Please or StarTrack.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval.Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
After you've completed baby shopping online or shopping at our Gold Coast store, you're able to return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.