OiOi Tote Nappy Bag Botanical Navy/Pink Lining
- 1.40 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our stunning Australian Botanical Print Tote features an Original OiOi trademarked print which was hand-illustrated by our talented textile designer Claire. The print features a range of stunning Australian flora and fauna. The print was originally released with a White background for Summer 18/19 and due to popular demand, we have introduced a Navy background for Winter 19.
- Soft-touch printed polyester twill
- Easy to clean, water-resistant outer fabrics & lining
- Long nylon web shoulder strap which is you can adjust to suit and detach
- Comfortable nylon web double handle straps to wear on or off the shoulder
- Protective metallic feet at the base
- Baby-safe non-toxic fabrics and premium YKK zips
- Non-phthalate PVC zip top wet purse with multiple uses for your wet or dirties, or as a purse for little bits and pieces that you can find easily!
- Large padded microfiber change mat that you can wipe clean or gentle machine wash
- Insulated bottle holder with up to 2 hours insulation (maximum bottle size 330 ml)
- 2 x Stroller Straps that hang your bag neatly from any stroller
- in cm: Height: 30 cm, Width: 47 cm , Gusset: 16 cm
- in inches: Height: 12″, Width:18″, Gusset: 6.5"
- Capacity: 23L
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.