Mountain Buggy Terrain
- In Stock
- Newborn To 5 Years
- Maximum Load:
The ultimate premium jogger that delivers optional performance to families who really want to get active on and off the road!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best pram ever . Light weight easy on rough surfaces amazing on gutters and angles
Those comments that say this pram is heavy and to get the other model don’t know what a heavy pram is !!! I walked up a massive steep hill with this pram and it felt like I was pushing nothing. Can’t recommend more ! I had the strider plus and it was awful heavy and un steady. Can’t recommend this pram enough. Also is less in width over the strider so shopping is a breeze even with the big wheels on
Folds down flat and small if a smaller vehicle boot simply taking the back wheels off would make it fit easy. In which wheels come off with a press of a button and back on simply.
stand out features of the terrain buggy:
- one hand fast fold with hidden automatic frame lock
- smaller compact stand fold
- reversible liner for your buggy included
- adjustable crotch strap
- retractable leg extention and longer seat back
- 2 new fashion colours
- softer, durable fabrics, wipe clean, H20 and fade resistant
features you already love:
- outstanding kerb pop! navigate city terrain with ease
- hand brake for controlled slowing down
- foot pedal park brake for a complete stop
- 3 mode front wheel and tracking device - lock back/forward and full swivel control
- zip seat fabric, on and off the buggy frame
- shock absorbing rear suspension
- adjustable buggy seat position from upright to full recline for newborn
- globally safety certified
what's in the box:
- lightweight aluminium frame
- 2 x 16" air-filled, all purpose wheels for absolute traction and 1 x 12" air-filled wheel
- 12" active to urban rear wheel pack
- zip seat fabric, on and off the buggy frame, with intuitive 5-point buckle with tail free harness
- sunhood with silent magnetic peek-a-boo flap on sunhood, and storage pockets
- 10kg capacity gear tray with storage pockets
- reversible seat liner
- gate opening' bumper bar for easier access in & out of the main seat
- 2 x bottle holders
- weight - 12.9kgs / 28.4lbs
- width - 63cm / 24.8"
- stand fold dimensions - 93 x 63 x 39cm / 36.6 x 24.8 x 15.3"
- age range - newborn to 5 years
- maximum load - 25kgs / 55lbs
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We cannot post to PO box or Locked Bags with Couriers Please or StarTrack.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval.Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
After you've completed baby shopping online or shopping at our Gold Coast store, you're able to return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.