Mountain Buggy Swift v3.2
- In Stock
- 10.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The ultra-compact fold and air-filled wheels make swift the ideal all terrain, compact buggy that transitions from the city streets to off the beaten track.
- more compact stand fold
- lighter buggy frame
- longer seat back
- longer handlebar and hood that can move up and down the frame
- one hand fast fold with hidden automatic frame lock
- handbrake, with green 'go' and red 'stop' indicators
- new fashion colours
more stand out features:
- softer, durable fabrics - wipe clean, water and fade resistant
- outstanding kerb pop! navigate city terrain with ease
- easy lock back or full swivel front wheel mechanism
- lie-flat seat recline for newborn to upright 4 year old
- multi adjustable handle height
what's in the box:
- buggy frame & 3 nifty 10" air filled wheels
- zip seat fabric, on and off the buggy frame & intuitive 5-point buckle with tail free harness
- reversible seat liner
- sunhood with silent, magnetic peek-a-boo flap
- bottle holder
- parcel tray
|Pram Weight: 9.1 kg|
|Pram width: 58 cm|
|Handle bar height: 59 - 106 cm|
|Stand fold: 72 x 58 x 31 cm|
|Age range: newborn to 4 years|
|Maximum Load: 20 kg|
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.