Mountain Buggy Bagrider
- In Stock
- 6.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Mountain Buggy bagrider™ is a problem solver and offers effortless travel time for families, as it transforms from a regular carry on, into a travelling seat for toddlers up to 15kg/ 33lb.
- Simplicity – bagrider™ takes the fuss out of family travel, and offers a simple solution for parents travelling with tired toddlers
- Adaptability - bagrider™ offers dual functionality going from suitcase mode, to the travelling seat mode by a simple twist of a button and comes with an easy-to-attach cushioned seat liner.
- Durability – Safety tested to hold 15kgs/ 33lbs of weight on the bagrider™, the bagrider™ is made of true Mountain Buggy tough!
- Manoeuvrability - With two sets of wheels (four in total), bagrider™ can be easily manoeuvred depending on your mode of use. Use all four when in travelling seat mode, and transform to two wheels when using as a normal carry on suitcase.
- Safety for your child - Along with the cushioned seat liner, bagrider™ includes a 3-point safety harness with adjustable straps, so your little one will be safe and secure.
- Storage - On top of the storage that bagrider™ provides as a carry on suitcase, at the rear of the seat liner, there is an elasticated mesh pocket for easy to access storage, perfect for passports or phone!
|9 months* - 3 years(when child can sit unaided)|
|product weight 5kg / 11lbs|
|maximum weight 15kg / 33lb|
|dimensions 520mm (h) x 380mm (w) x 260mm (d) / 20in (h) x 15in (w) x 10in (d)|
- product weight 5kg / 11lbs
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.