MiaMily Hipster Plus Baby Carrier
- 1.60 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The HIPSTER™ PLUS versatile 3D baby carrier gives you up to 9 different ways to carry your baby. That’s why it has been called “the most versatile baby carrier on the market.” Whether you’re at home or out exploring the world together, it’s designed to keep your baby close.
Inspired by parents who want the most natural fabrics for their babies, our limited edition Organic Cotton MiaMily HIPSTER™ PLUS 3D baby carrier is made from the finest and softest organic cotton allowing you to snuggle with your baby all day long. Our signature grey color makes it easy to match with your stylish outfits.
Comes with an organic cotton beige head cover, two cotton teething pads, and foldable store away bag | 100% Organic Cotton | Machine Washable
- Smartphone side pocket for quick access
- Two-way adjustable shoulder straps to fit different body types
- High waist belt for extra back support
- Special velcro that sticks to itself, not your clothes
- Extra padding on 3D hip seat for baby’s comfort
- Neck buckle padding for your comfort
- Grows with baby, from newborn to 3 years old, to 44lbs (20kg)
- Waist belt fits a waist up to 51 inches (130 cm). Extender belt accessory fits up to 70 inches (180cm)
- YKK zippers and Duraflex buckles for double security
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.