Medela Special Needs Feeder 150ml
- In Stock
- 0.10 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The SpecialNeeds Feeder is designed for babies who are unable to create a vacuum due to certain syndromes and neurological disorders, or because they were born with a cleft lip or palate. The SpecialNeeds Feeder can be used with teats of two different sizes. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat. The caregiver can control the milk flow easily, thanks to the slit valve mechanism.
Benefit of Special need feeder:
- The line mark on the teat helps the caregiver to find the right position (three different flows).
- The slit valve makes the teat sensitive to any feeding effort and closes completely when the baby wants to pause. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat.
- The SpecialNeeds Feeder comes in the standard size. If the baby’s oral cavity size requires the smaller Mini SpecialNeeds teat, the teat can simply be replaced.
- The SpecialNeeds Feeder can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use.
- Supports oral feeding in babies
- Has a variable and controllable milk flow rate to suit the baby’s abilities and efforts
- Is sensitive even to very weak feeding efforts
- Provides help when babies cannot create a vacuum
- Box includes: 1 bottle with 2 teats
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.