Matchstick Monkey Animal Teether AntiMicrobial Protection
- In Stock
- 0.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Perfect for tiny hands to grip, these adorable teethers help to soothe your baby's sore gums. The BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology helps keep germs at bay, whilst textured bumps get teething products straight to the source of the pain, no fingers needed. Flexible and fun, the ergonomic design helps your baby develop essential motor skills whilst they chew.
Help your baby tackle teething with our chewable Pickle Pig Teether. Textured bumps help teething gel get to the source of pain quickly whilst BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology keeps germs at bay. Ergonomically designed for baby hands, your little one will love chewing on this playful Pickle Pig Teether night and day. They're a friend your little one can keep at home, or take with them wherever they go! Added BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology reducing microbes on the surface of the product making it more hygienic and cleaner than any other teether
- FDA approved food-grade silicone
- BPA free non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Ergonomic design helps your baby to develop motor skills from an early age
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold
- Flexible and gentle on little gums
- Dishwasher safe and fridge friendly
- Pre-training toothbrush to help babies and toddlers get used to brushing their teeth
- Bumps massage the gums gently
- Helps you apply teething medication safely and hygienically, even to hard to reach molars
- Suitable for steam and cold water sterilisation
- Comes in reusable carry case packaging for storage
Size: 11cm approx
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.