Little Woods Star Grazer Silicone Divided Plates
- 0.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Do you want to make mealtime more fun for your kids and more convenient for you? Little Woods' non-toxic Star Grazer Silicone Divided plate offers convenience and is so practical – microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe!
It is a must-have for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages. Designed at Little Woods and made from the highest quality of food grade, European silicone on the market. This means it is non-toxic and very safe for your little one – unlike so many other silicone tableware products on the market today.
- DIVIDED PLATE – ideal for separation of foods and sauces. Plate fits most highchairs.
- EASY TO CLEAN – either hand wash or put in the dishwasher (top shelf only)
- EASY CARE – silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn’t harbor bacteria. It is also resistant to age, sunlight, moisture and chemicals.
- OVEN, MICROWAVE AND FREEZER SAFE – able to withstand high and low temperatures, allowing it to go from the freezer to the microwave or oven (up to 240 degrees celsius). Silicone has the capacity to evenly distribute heat and the ability to cool instantly after heated.
- ANTI-SLIP BASE – won’t move around like other materials
- NON-TOXIC – made from high food grade LFGB European silicone – the best on the market! It is free from BPA and other toxic materials.
Are you tired of your toddler throwing their plates off the table? Little Woods Star Grazer Plate is unbreakable! This is another beauty of silicone, it is indestructible and will last for years on end.
Available in 4 colours:
Size: 24cm from point to point
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.