Kodak Add On Camera Unit C125 for C525 & C225
- 0.70 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Hi-res Add-on Baby Camera with Remote Tilt, Pan and Zoom, Mobile App, Two-Way Audio, Infrared Night-Vision, Long Range.
The KODAK CHERISH C125 Smart Baby Camera is an additional pan and tilt unit for Kodak Cherish C225 and C525 models. It helps parents stay connected to the little ones at home or on the road. With a KODAK baby camera, they can cherish all the beautiful moments of baby's development from wherever they are.
- EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM. For parents wanting to monitor multiple rooms or children, the KODAK CHERISH C125 can be paired to any KODAK CHERISH Baby Monitor or be used as a standalone camera with the Kodak Smart Home Mobile App.
- TAKE IT ON THE ROAD. With up to 5-hour battery life, it can easily monitor activities anywhere or stay connected during a power outage.
- WIFI CONNECTIVITY. The KODAK CHERISH C125 lets parents keep an eye on their little one, whether they’re in the other room or across the country. The WiFi connected smart baby camera delivers HD video and audio any time of day or night.
- CLOUD AND SD RECORDING. Kodak's Smart Home App and SD Recording lets mums and dads save the video stream from the Cherish 125 video baby monitor, allowing them to revisit special moments for years to come and share them with loved ones.
- TILT PAN AND ZOOM. Tilt, pan or zoom in to take a closer look and increase the viewing range – all done silently so the little one doesn’t wake.
- WALL MOUNTABLE. Install the Cherish C125 with ease on any wall and create the perfect view for a sleeping baby.
- INFRARED NIGHT-VISION. Experience a clear HD Video even when the lights are off with infrared night vision.
- SOOTHING LULLABIES AND WOMB NOISE. Quiet lullabies and white noise helps soothe the little ones as they fall asleep.
Compatible with the Kodak C225 & C525 Safety monitor.
Please note: Listing is ONLY for the additional monitor. Parent Unit is included in the main Monitor package.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.