Jolly Jumper with Foot Rattle
- In Stock
- 1.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Keep your baby active and stimulated in a safe environment with the original Jolly Jumper baby exerciser. The Jolly Jumper features an ergonomic padded saddle that is designed to position the baby with their weight forward on their tummy with their head, shoulders and limbs completely free to move. Even the slightest kick from your little one will activate a soft floating bounce motion through the Jolly Jumper's exclusive tapered steel spring. Use of the Jolly Jumper provides essential aerobic exercise, improves abdominal and limb muscle tone, develops basic motor skills and improves co-ordination and rhythm all while being fun, safe and super easy to use for both parent and baby.
Another way to use your Jolly Jumper is to suspend it from the casement of your door with the sturdy Door Clamp enclosed with your Jumper. Be sure there is a narrow ledge on each side of the door when using the clamp. The Clamp can be easily put in the over lock position and used on trees or rotary clotheslines, thus giving the Jumper complete portability.
- Door clamp easily attaches to any sturdy door frame having a maximum width of 13 cm with minimum 12 mm door moulding
- Clamp can easily be moved from one door to another or over locked and placed on rotary clotheslines or tree branches
- Jolly Jumper comes with an exclusive pigtail hook which can be used by twisting into a ceiling or patio beam
- Adjustable washable saddle is made of strong, soft poly-cotton fabric with elastic sides for flexibility and back support and also gives baby complete freedom of the arms, legs, head and shoulders, while promoting natural easy breathing
- Includes door clamp, pigtail hook, chrome plated tapered steel spring, nylon spreader bar, deluxe Jolly Jumper saddle
- Suitable for use from 3 months, to a maximum weight of 15 Kg
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.