Jiffi Home Bottle Warmer
- 0.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Jiffi Bottle Warmer Home edition is ideal for every parents' bottle heating needs. Whether heating water for a formula bottle, or heating expressed breast milk, Jiffi Home has got you covered.
Jiffi introduces a bottle warmer that allows parents to choose the target temperature (37, 40, 45 or 50 degrees celcius) that is just right for their child's palate. It has a real time temperature display, so you know exactly how warm the bottle is at any given time.
Utilising new Core Heating Technology there are no more bottles that are hot on the outside and cold on the inside. Able to heat a bottle in two minutes and then maintain the temperature, it is fast and accurate.
With its compact design Jiffi Home is the most versatile bottle warmer on the market - keep it in the kitchen during the day and your nightstand at night. Bottles twist onto the heating unit forming a tight seal, making Jiffi Home safe with zero splash risk.
- Heats water and breast milk
- 4 Temperature Settings (37, 40, 45, 50 degrees Celcius)
- Real Time Temperature Display
- Core Heating Technology - heats liquid from the centre of the bottle outside evenly
- Maintains desired temperature for 24 hours
- Fast Heat - can heat 120ml bottle in two minutes
- Compatible with over 24 Bottle Brands (see list below)
- Bottle adaptors included for Tommee Tippee (Ultra-Wide Neck), Pigeon (Narrow Neck), Dr Brown's (Narrow Neck) and Medela (Narrow Neck)
- 240V powered plug complies with Australian standards
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.