Gummee Glove with Detachable Silicone Ring Teether
- 0.10 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Gummee Glove is great to use in the stroller, car or when you can’t be close enough to catch a teether that is about to fall on the ground. A classic sign of teething is when a baby chews their fingers, which can make them sore.
It is made from 100% cotton and has a detachable silicone teether, two silicone teething tabs and a crinkle patch for sensory feel.
The velcro wrist strap encloses your baby’s hand to ensure the glove stays in place and the glove does not easily fall off.
The detachable silicone teether is steam steriliser safe and can also be put in the fridge or freezer to cool providing extra relief for your teething baby.
- Detachable silicone teether – can be removed for easy cleaning and cold sterilising.
- Travel bag/laundry bag – Remove the teether and place the Gummee Glove inside the bag. Place in the washing machine on a gentle cycle.
- Silicone Teething Tabs – perfect for your baby to bite on and ease sore gums
- Black and White Crinkle Patch – Visually stimulating for a baby whilst providing noise for extra play and stimulation, helping baby to understand cause and effect.
- Adjustable to fit – Velcro closure to fit most babies over the age of 3 months
- Suitable from 3-6 months old (only available in one size)
- BPA, Phthalate and Latex Free.
What is included in the Gummee Glove set:
- 1 x Gummee Glove
- 1 x Silicone Teething Ring
- 1 x Laundry/Travel Bag
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.