Ergopouch Sleepsuit Bag 2.5 Tog 2-4 Years
- 0.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the zippers. In Sleep Suit mode, it's also perfect for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers transitioning from cot to bed. Made from Organic Cotton which is breathable and helps your child maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevents overheating. The 2.5 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for cool rooms (17-23°C / 63-73°F).
Why your little one will love the Sleep Suit Bag:
- TOG-rated so no need for blankets
- Unbleached organic cotton filling in 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouches
- Stretchy jersey arms on the 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouch to keep little ones snug on cold nights
- Stretchy side panels allow little one to move freely and stay comfortable
- Four-way zipper to convert from sleeping bag to sleep suit
- Luxurious 400 thread count for a silky smooth feel. The body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric, a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed.
- Fold over cuffs and mitts for cosy hands & feet
In Sleep Suit mode:
- Provides comfort by not restricting the legs and reduces risk of cot climbing injury
- Ease of use for overnight toilet training
Please see our What to Wear Guide for more information on dressing your baby for the appropriate room temperature.
The Sleep Suit Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
The Sleep Suit Bag is endorsed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
Free room thermometer is included with this product.
Who is it for?
The Sleep Suit Bag can be used from age 2 months, once your little one is rolling and has converted from swaddling to arms-out sleeping.
Available in sizes:
- 2-12 Months. We recommend the ‘bag’ configuration for this age group.
- 8-24 Months. We recommend converting the bag into a ‘suit’ around 12-15 months of age, when your little one will start to walk.
- 2-4 Years. We recommend only using the ‘suit’ configuration for this age, to prevent injury in the event of cot climbing, or leaving the bed during the night.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.