Ergopouch Sleep Suit Bag 0.3 Tog 3-12 Months
- In Stock
- 0.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Ergopouch Sleep Suit Bag converts from a sleeping bag to a suit with legs using zippers. This gives more freedom in the cot and the suit makes the transition from a pram to a cot an easy one. 0.3 TOG Cool Pouch 24-26°C / 75-79°F
Why toddlers love the Sleep Suit Bag:
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Made from organic cotton for a healthy, safe sleep and gentle on sensitive new skin
- Stretchy side panels allow baby to move freely and stay comfortable
- Silky Smooth Boasting a luxurious 400 thread count for a premium feel
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Four-way zip to convert from sleeping bag to sleep suit for longevity of use
- Separates legs for comfort and movement, reduces the risk of cot climbing injury and can be used with five-point harness
Fabric: Outer & Lining: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- 3-12M - Chest 31 CM - Length 80 CM - To fit weight 6-12 KG- To fit height 62-76 CM - To fit size 000-1
- 8-24M - Chest 33 CM - Length 90 CM - To fit weight 8-14 KG- To fit height 68-92 CM - To fit size 00-2
- 2-4Y - Chest 35 CM - Length 105 CM - To fit height 92-108 CM - To fit size 2-4
- 4-6Y - Chest 38 CM - Length 125 CM - To fit height 108-120 CM - To fit size 4-6
Care Instuction: Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.