ErgoPouch Layers Long Sleeve 1.0 TOG Grey Marle
- 0.45 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Mix and match our TOG-rated Layers, designed to be worn under our range of Cocoon Swaddle Bags, Sleeping Bags, Sleep Suit Bags and Sleep Onesies. 1.0 TOG Long Sleeve Layer is perfect with mild to warm pouches.
Why your little one will love their Layers:
- TOG-rated to work with your pouches
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Foot and hand cuffs to pop over little toes and fingers on cool nights
- Three-way zipper for easy nappy changes and toilet training
- Natural fibres are skin-friendly and won't irritate eczema
Please see our What to Wear Guide for more information on dressing your baby for the appropriate room temperature.
Your child deserves to sleep in premium fibres that care for their health and safety, as well as the environment. From our fibres through to our manufacturing, we consider all stages of development to deliver sustainable and ethical sleepwear.
- Layers meet all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
- GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
- Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
- Layers are a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Who is it for?
Long Sleeve Layers are suited for babies from newborn to 2 Years.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.