ergoPouch Jersey Sleeping Bag 0.2 TOG 8-24 months
- In Stock
- 0.60 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Ergopouch lightweight 0.2 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is designed for a little one who prefers a slim fit feel through the body, with plenty of room for the legs. We suggest to use the Jersey Sleeping Bag as the next transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag. As a bonus, it’s a budget friendly option that will grow with the child up to 24 months.
- Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions. Similar to your standard t-shirt fabric.
- TOG rated – 0.2 TOG is designed for summer when temperatures in your child’s room can reach 24C° (75F) and above. With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
- Super Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton – a skin friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
3-12M: Chest 28 cm, Length 80 cm. -- To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-76 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M: Chest 30 cm, Length 90 cm. -- To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information. For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Jersey Bag. Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following red fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL:
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.