Ergopouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag 2.5 Tog 3-12 Months
- 0.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our warm and padded 2.5 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag is designed for newborns and babies, to contain their startle reflex while keeping them snug and securely swaddled throughout winter. The no-origami Cocoon Swaddle in organic fibres does away with complicated wrapping, a lifesaver for midnight feeds!
What's more, the press stud poppers in the armholes convert this baby swaddle into your baby’s first sleeping bag as soon as they start to show signs of rolling. How good is that!
We recommend the 2.5TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months in room temperatures between 17°C and 23°C (64°F and 73°F).
- 2 IN 1 – converts from a baby swaddle to a baby sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is showing signs of rolling.
- TOG rated – 2.5 TOG is designed for winter when temperatures in your child’s room are between 17°C and 23°C (64°F and 73°F). With a TOG rated swaddle, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2-way zipper – getting your baby in and out of this swaddle is so easy, making nappy changes are a breeze. It is also difficult to wriggle out from, creating longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Friendly for Hips – the Cocoon Swaddle Bag has a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep making it officially hip friendly.
- Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, small arm movements for self-soothing, and full chest expansion makes the Cocoon a very comfortable (and safe) swaddle for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – teaming the outer fabric and filling from organic cotton and the lining from bamboo makes this so skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.