Ergopouch Butterfly Cardi 2-6months
- 0.25 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
When your swaddled baby begins to show signs of rolling, it is time to transition them to arms-out sleeping for their safety. The Butterfly Cardi is designed to be a transition aid worn over your baby’s swaddle or sleeping bag, to help them transition to arms-out with minimal sleep interruptions and maximum sleep comfort.
Suitable for littles ones who are ready to transition out of swaddling into arms out sleeping, ages 2-6 months. Not to be used as an alternative for swaddling.
- Fold-over Arm Pockets - The easy to use arm pockets create a sense of containment, the feeling they are used to from swaddling. By gently releasing one arm out at a time, this can help a baby transition to arms-out sleeping.
- Adjustable Fit - use the press studs to adjust the fit of the Cardi around your baby’s torso. The super stretch in all directions will allow for comfort and full chest expansion.
- Self-Soothing – as baby’s arms are contained inside the fold-over arm pockets during the swaddling stage (days 1-3, Read How to Transition Guide), they will have access to their hand for self-soothing
- Organic Cotton - skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents sweat resting on sensitive skin
- TOG rated - 0.2 TOG suitable over the top of a sleeping bag during any season, or just with a nappy on those hot summer days.
- Friendly for Hips - does not interrupt the natural sleeping position for healthy joint development
Suitable for 2-6 months of age (5-8kg)
95% Organic Cotton & 5 % Elastane
Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.