Dreambaby Xtra-Tall Security Gate 71cm-82cm F190
- 7.00 KGS
- Dreambaby Chelsea Xtra-Tall Auto-Close Security Gate stand at 1m high and are the perfect addition to child safety in the home. They help keep your children out of potentially hazardous areas, and allow you to rest easy, knowing that your little ones aren't getting up to too much mischief around the house.
Chelsea Xtra-Tall Auto-Close Security Gates are suitable for doorways and hallways sized 71-82cm. With optional extensions, they can fit openings up to 4.82m.
This gate is pressure mounted, meaning that it is super easy to install and use, and is perfect for temporary or rental accommodation - no screws, drilling, or damage to furniture or walls required!
- Pressure mounted for extra convenience - no screws or drilling!
- Available in white and black
- Too high for even the most highly spirited children to climb over and too difficult for them to open.
- One-handed easy opening system
- Always measure the opening before deciding which Safety Gate you are going to purchase!
- Extensions are easily attached to the gate before installation (sold separately)
PLEASE EMAIL INFO@BABYBARNDISCOUNTS.COM.AU OR CALL 0755245407 FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE!
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.