Dr Browns Options Plus Wide Neck Glass Bottle 150ml 1pk
- 0.40 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Dr Brown's Options PLUS bottle features a NEW breast like nipple, to encourage a proper latch for a more natural feeding experience. The shape and feel of the nipple helps baby switch from breast to bottle and back again. The Dr Brown's Options PLUS baby bottle features an internal vent system to help reduce feeding problems such as colic, spit-up, burping and gas, which can be removed as baby's feeding becomes more developed. The Options bottle can be used with or without the vent.
- helps reduce feeding problems - Dr Browns bottles are know for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas
- help preserve vitamins - vitamins C, A and E are critical for health in infancy
- helps digestion - good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns
- vent and nipple create vacuum-free feeding - controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace
Use without the vent system as baby's feeding becomes more developed:
- provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles
- nipple venting creates a paced flow
How the vent system works:
- Air enters the bottle collar and routes directly through the internal vent
- The air channels through the vent tube, bypassing the milk, to the end of the bottle
- The vent prevent aeration of the milk, vacuum pressure and nipple collapse
- Baby feeds comfortably while milk flows freely like breastfeeding
Glass (Borosilicate) bottle, with BPA-free vent insert, vent reservoir, travel disc, teat collar, and cap. Teats are made of medical-grade silicone.
1 x Wide Neck glass baby bottle
1 x Level 1 silicone nipple/teat for 0+ months
1 x Removable patented internal vent
1 x Cleaning brush
1 x Travel disc
The Wide Neck Options PLUS bottles are only compatible with the Wide Neck Options PLUS teats (i.e. previous style Wide Neck teats are not compatible)
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.