Cherub Baby Reusable ThermoSensor Breastmilk Storage Bags 10pk
- 0.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The ThermoSensor Reusable Breastmilk Storage Bags are perfect for refrigerating or freezing breastmilk for later use. This pack includes 10x 180ml pre-sterilised breastmilk storage bags. The ThermoSensor technology turns white when the milk inside is the perfect temperature for baby. The thicker, stronger bag is leakproof and able to be sterilised with a steam steriliser in between uses. Microwave, freezer, dishwasher and steriliser safe with a name and date label perfect for use at the hospital or at home.
- Convenient 180ml size
- Thicker, stronger & scientifically tested for re-use
- Re-use each bag 5 times – 10 bags/50 uses per pack
- Leak proof double zip lock
- Pre-sterilised and ready to use
- Thermosensor key turns white when milk is correct temperature
- Name & date label area for use in hospital or away from home
- 100% BPA, Phthalate & PVC Free
- Freezer, dishwasher, microwave and steriliser safe
- Reusable bags are environment and budget friendly
- The breast milk bags come with a 12-month warranty.
Q. What is the thermosensor?
A. This is the unique sensor placed on the bag to advise when the milk is at the correct temperature to feed baby. When the key changes from blue to completely white this means the milk is at 38 degrees and ready to feed baby.
Storage, Cleaning and Compatibility:
- Simply wash breast milk bags in warm soapy water, rinse and place in your electric steam steriliser (make sure they are open when sterilising)
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.