Britax Safe n Sound Millenia TEX Convertible Car Seat ISOFIX Black
- 12.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- From Birth to 4 Year Old
INTRODUCING THERMO5® WITH NANOTEX® PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY.
Britax Safe-n-Sound TEX Series combines Thermo5® High Performance fabrics with Nanotex® technology.
The combination of Thermo5® and Nanotex® creates an advanced fabric resistant to stains and moisture, providing comfort with hygiene and convenience.
This means when little accidents happen on the go, your seat is easy to clean and will continue to keep your little one comfortable.
The TEX Series incorporates liquid barrier technology, causing spills to bead up and roll off your seat without compromising on its look, feel or comfort.
THERMO5® HIGH PERFORMANCE FABRIC WITH BAMBOO CHARCOAL.
Thermo5® High Performance fabric delivers premium comfort your baby deserves. Thermo5® fabric feels smooth on the skin and soft to touch. Thermo5® uses a knitted fabric which provides airflow and wicks moisture away, keeping your baby cool, dry and comfortable.
Complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1754:2013 LIC237 SAI Global.
Britax Safe n Sound
- Type A4/B Convertible Car Seat (Birth to 4 years approx.)
- REARWARD FACING INSTALLATION (Birth to 2-3 years approx.)
- FORWARD FACING INSTALLATION (12 months to 4 years approx.)
- Thermo5® with Nanotex® Spill Protection - Stain resistant and moisture repellent properties combined with Thermo5® High Performance fabric makes it easy to clean on the go.
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT™) - Head Protection: Dual layer head protection minimises the energy generated in a side impact crash.The inner SICT™ layer provides 180° protection around your child’s head, a whilst the outer SICT™ layer on the seat exterior absorbs immediate crash energy.
- ISOFIX COMPATIBLE - ISOFLEX™ connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages. ISOFIX use ensures an easier installation, correct fit and a safer journey every time.
- Active Head Restraint™ (AHR™) - Designed specifically with deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. AHR™ grows with your child working with SICT™ to contain your child’s head and to minimise impact forces.
- Rear Facing for longer - Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
- Hassle Free Harness™ - With frontal ease of access whilst the child is seated, the easy adjust headrest can be height adjusted without uninstalling the seat. No need to rethread.
- Flexi Infant Safety Cushion™ - This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby absorbing energy during a side impact crash. Detachable wings making this cushion flexible for longer use as a seat protector and cushion pad.
- EZ-Buckle™ - Retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding.
- Aircraft Compatible - Suitable for forward facing use.
- Rear facing: H: 60 cm (min) -70 cm (max) x D: 60 cm x W: 38.5 cm (base) - 47 cm (max)
- Forward facing: H: 64 cm (min) - 81 cm (max) X D: 39 cm x W: 38.5 cm (base) - 47 cm (max)
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.