Britax Safe n Sound Kid Guard
- In Stock
- 9.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Britax Safe n Sound Kid Guard is the only certified booster seat on the market that will cater to 10 years old (approx).
With its expandable lower side wings, extendable seat base, Active Head Restraint™ (AHR™) and 9 points adjustable headrest, the Kid Guard™ grows with your child delivering comfort and safety on the move.
Using our patented anti-submarining technology SecureGuard™, the Kid Guard™ offers 4 points of safety, ensuring the adult lap belt is always in an ideal position from shoulder to pelvic bones.
With a unique slim design, the Kid Guard™ easily accommodates 3 across the back.
- Expandable lower side wings
- Extendable seat base
- 9 point adjustable headrest
- Britax patented anti-submarining technology SecureGuard™ offers 4 points of safety, ensuring the adult lap belt is always in an ideal position form shoulder to pelvis bones
- Unique slim design means the Britax Kid Guard easily accommodates 3 across the back of most vehicles
- Warranty: 10 Year warranty on the seat frame and 5 Years on the fabric when you register your details on the Britax Website
- Lower height marker: 38 cm approx
- Upper height marker: 54.2 cm approx
- Suitability: 4 to 10 years
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.