Britax Safe N Sound Compaq Convertible Car Seat
- In Stock
- 9.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- 0 - 4 Years (Approx)
- 7.6 Kg (Approx)
The well-known Safe n Sound Compaq has had a makeover NOW with Thermo5™ trim insert and even better ease of use. This car seat is truly ‘compaq’ - ideal for small cars, the compact rear facing depth enables great passenger comfort and flexibility. - Type A4/B Convertible Car Seat (Birth to 4 years approx.)
- CONVERTIBLE - Converts from a rear-facing to forward-facing car seat.
- SLIM-LINE DESIGN - Perfect for cars with small internal width.
- PROTECTION - Active Head Restraint (AHR™) provides added protection in the event of a side impact crash.
- RECLINE - Forward-facing mode features 2 recline positions for extra comfort.
- BUCKLE ACCESS - Narrow external width allows for better access to seat belt buckle, enhancing correct car seat installation.
- WEARABILITY -Fully machine washable cover.
- STORAGE - Side pocket for toys.
- THERMO5™ TRIM INSERT
- Thermo5™ high performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal Charcoal delivers the premium comfort your child deserves.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER
- The Kodak Cherish C525 is designed to work best in a home up to 370 square metres. The Wi-Fi function delivers a clean video feed from the baby video camera to your smartphone or tablet.
- TAKE IT ON THE ROAD
- Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
- EZ-BUCKLE SYSTEM
- This retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding.
- RETRACTABLE STABILISING BAR
- This exclusive Safe-n-Sound feature prevents your child seat from rotating and coming in contact with the vehicle seat in a front on crash, whilst in rearward position.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.