Brica Seat Guardian
- in Stock
- 1.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Brica Seat Guardian helps you keep your car seats looking like new.
The Easy-clean Grime Guard™ fabric keeps dirt and spills off your seats and provides essential protection against compression of fabric or leather.
Cookies, crackers and juice even stay off your floor with the spill and crumb catcher.
With a sturdy, unique design and extra-tall back panel, the Brica Seat Guardian is built to last so you can use it with all of your car seats as your baby grows from birth to eight years!
Safety is our priority so the crash-tested Dual Grip Traction technology helps prevent the car seat from unwanted movement to help keep your child's seat in the proper position.
The rear-facing kick mat even helps you follow best safety practices by protecting your seat so you can keep your toddler in a rear-facing seat longer.
- Easy-clean Grime Guard™ fabric protects your car against dirt and spills
- Essential protection against compression of your car's upholstery
- Rear-facing kick mat provides complete seat back coverage
- Color safe construction won't bleed onto upholstery
- Adjustable headrest attachment keeps back panel in place for easy installation of rear and forward facing car seats
- Dual Grip Traction technology grips on both sides to help minimize unwanted car safety seat movement
- Unique one piece design is compatible with all car seats
- Crash tested with the safety seat installed, the Seat Guardian upholds safety seat performance
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.