Brica Dual Sight Mirror
- In Stock
- 0.45 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Connect with your little one as you drive with the BRICA Dual Sight Mirror. With a super clear, reflective surface and at fifty-five percent larger than our previous model, a quick glance in the mirror gives you a full, high-quality view of what’s happening in the back seat. With flexible attachment options that work with both front-facing and rear-facing car seats to keep it securely in place, this extra-large mirror gives you peace of mind (along with so many smiles, giggles and funny faces) as you go.
- Two ways to view your child - rear-facing or forward-facing
- Two attachment options keep the mirror securely in place
- Push-Lock™ suction cups fit within defroster grid lines to secure mirror to rear window for rear-facing car seats
- Visor clip attachment lets you view your forward-facing child
- Switch between the visor clip and min
- Push-Lock suction cups using the simple ball and socket ‘snap-tight design
- Mirror pivots and rotates 360 degrees
|Dimension||17.3 (L) x 21.5 (W) x 6 (H) cm|
|Spec||Mirror pivots & rotates 360 degrees|
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.