Boori Casa Cot Bed (Dropside)
- In Stock
- 38.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- In-Store (Pick Up Only)
With its classic curves and partially open end panels, the Casa Cot Bed encompasses traditional design. Its subtle style makes it perfectly suited to any nursery theme and the addition of a safe track dropside system allows for easy access to baby. All Boori cot beds have the ability to transform into a toddler bed, providing your little one with a familiar sleeping environment from birth to around 5 years. A Toddler Guard Panel can be purchased separately for additional safety.
- Boori Casa Cot Bed is crafted from sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood.
- Finished in our unique Eco-Blend Bio-Paint which is made with renewable plant extracts.
- Converts from cot to toddler bed suitable from birth to around 5 years.
- Option to rotate the fixed side panel to provide a low side when converted to toddler bed for greater safety and stability.
- Safe track dropside system to reduce back strain when tending to baby.
- 2 base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Toddler Guard Panel available to purchase separately.
- Requires Boori Cot Bed Mattress 132 x 70cm.
|Material||sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood.|
|Dimension||H: 99cm | W: 84cm | L: 142cm|
|Mattress (Not Included)||L:132 x W:70 cm|
|Safety Requirement||AS/NZS 2172-2003|
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.