BOB Revolution Duallie Pro Stroller Black
- In Stock
- 21.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Twice the action! Perfect for growing families without the compromise of design, style or flair! For families who believe two can play too!
SUITABILITY: Prior to first use, consult with your pediatrician regarding the suitability of stroller use with your child.
- (Newborn - 8 Weeks) WALK ONLY. Encouraged to be used with a Baby Capsule, as additional head & neck support is required.
- (8 Weeks - 8 Months) WALK ONLY. Children are unique and develop at different rates. Most may not have the neck strength for jogging or off-road motion until 8 months of age.
- (8 Months – 5 Years) JOGGING/OFF-ROAD. For jogging or off-road stroller use, BOB Gear by Britax recommends you limit the use of this stroller to children over the age of 8 months.
- Drum Handbrake - The new drum handbrake provides additional stopping assistance
- Adjustable Handle - Height adjustable padded handle provides maximum comfort and the wrist strap adds security while strolling
- New Frame Design - New black, powder-coated frame for a sporty, sleek look
- Swivel Front Wheel - Great for agile maneuvering and tight turning; lock it in place for increased stability
- Suspension System - Ensures your baby has a smooth ride on any terrain
- Travel System Compatible - BOB Infant Car Seat Adapters are available for Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity with BOB Fashions Infant Carrier (sold separately)
- Easy-Fold Frame - Easy, two-step folding
- Tracking Adjustment - A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight
- Multi-Position Canopy - Overhead coverage helps to protect your baby from the elements; the large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your child
- Quick Release Wheels - High-impact, polymer composite wheels handle even the roughest terrain
- Storage Features - Two interior seat pockets, one large pocket on seat back and a large cargo basket underneath
- Comfort & Safety - Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harness keeps your child comfortably secure
- Parking Brake - Engage and release with the step of your foot, helps to keep stroller in place while at rest
|Handle Bar Height||87-117cm|
|Folded Length Wheels On||Swivel mode 100cm / Jogging mode 113cm|
|Folded Height Wheels On||Swivel mode 41cm / Jogging mode 41cm|
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We cannot post to PO box or Locked Bags with Couriers Please or StarTrack.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval.Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
After you've completed baby shopping online or shopping at our Gold Coast store, you're able to return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.