A classic, comfortable sun hat that protects in style. Made from a ‘silky-feel’ woven cotton fabric and 8-way stretch fabric technology ensures a great fit every time!
Featuring a soft, flexible brim, the hat won’t flop over eyes no matter how many times its slept on or folded up in a bag. The Heritage Toddler Bucket Hat is light and airy to touch and wear, making it a good choice for kids who might usually fuss over a hat – they’ll barely notice they’re wearing it!
Like all Bedhead hats, the Toddler Bucket Hats feature our famous UPF50+ excellent protection – the highest possible – as well as an adjustable chin strap that can be removed if desired without affecting the quality or function of the product.
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Cutting edge 8-way stretch fabric technology
- Made from 93% Cotton and 7% Elastane
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
Please Note: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We cannot post to PO box or Locked Bags with Couriers Please or StarTrack.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval.Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
After you've completed baby shopping online or shopping at our Gold Coast store, you're able to return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.