Babyprints 3D Memory Kit
- In Stock
- 1.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
This classic white, wooden shadowbox frame includes everything you need to make your baby's 3D prints. Simply follow the instructions carefully and you'll have a mold of your baby's prints! The frame includes everything you need to make their 3D prints and it's 100% non-toxic.
First use the mixing container included to mix the alginate power with water, then quickly submerge baby's hand or foot in the mixture. The mixture should be a pink/purple color. Gently remove baby's hand or foot after being fully submerged for 1-2 minutes. Their foot will release with ease after wiggling the mold away from them. Once your mold is created, pour the casting powder into water and mix to a creamy consistency, then pour the mixture into the mold. Leave this to dry for 10 hours. After the cast is dry, use scissors to remove it from the mold and let dry 2 more days.
Have fun decorating the casts with the silver and gold paint included or simply leave white! After it's completely dry, you can use the glue to adhere your casts to the background mat. The process should take a total of 3 days and then you will be able to cherish your baby's 3D prints forever!
Once you've finished with the prints, have fun adding in two of your favorite 7.62 x 10.16 cm photos. This shadowbox frame includes a saw-tooth hanger and easel, so you can easily hang in your baby's nursery or place on any table. Don't forget to include this frame in your baby registry. It makes for the perfect gift. As new parents, you will always want to remember your little baby's prints. Cherish those memories forever with Pearhead's babyprints 3D memory kit.
- Pearhead's babyprints 3D memory kit is the perfect keepsake for new parents
- Everything included to make baby's adorable 3D prints; alginate powder pack for creating mold, casting powder pack for casting mold, 2 mixing sticks, paintbrush, glue, silver and gold paint, and 4 plastic mixing cups
- The frame also includes a gray and white reversible background board, an acid free beveled mat, and an easel and saw-tooth hanger
- Simply follow the instructions included to create your baby's 3D prints; takes a total of 3 days to allow the cast and glue to dry
- Photo inserts:7.62 x 10.16 (cm)
- White, shadowbox frame
- 100% baby safe
- Wood and standard glass
- Product size: 25.4 w x 25.4 h x 5.52 d (cm)
- Package box: 40.64 x 27.94 (cm)
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We cannot post to PO box or Locked Bags with Couriers Please or StarTrack.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval.Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
After you've completed baby shopping online or shopping at our Gold Coast store, you're able to return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.