Babylove Ezy Switch EP Convertible Car Seat GREY
- 8.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Babylove Ezy Switch EP is designed to accommodate a newborn baby through to 4 years (approximately).
Start your baby’s journey rear facing – your child can remain rear facing until their shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months) or the middle height marker (approximately 2-3 years).
Then convert to forward facing position until their shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years).
Extra side impact protection can be provided for your child by adjusting the Ezy Protect headrest as they grow.
The seat itself is compact in size which assists in enabling 3 restraints across the back of a vehicle seat.
Inside however it is large enough to take most 4 year olds and allow many children to stay in the seat until they are 5 or 6 years of age.
Thoughtful inclusions for your family comprise of removable cup holder, car seat protector mat, harness clips to hold the buckles open, padded insert and shoulder pads.
- EZY PROTECT (EP) headrest adjusts, growing with your child to provide valuable head protection
- Seat is large enough to take most 4 year olds and allow many children to stay in the seat until they are 5 or 6 years of age
- Shoulder Pads and soft reversible insert
- Four slot harness position for your growing child
- Six point safety harness
- Child cup holder
- Machine washable cover for easy cleaning
- Exclusive clips hold buckle apart whilst putting baby in seat
- Car seat saver mat helps protect your car’s interior
- EPS Foam – side impact protection
- 2 recline positions whilst using Forward Facing/Toddler Mode
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.