Babyhood Kaylula Co-Sleeper Cradle
- 12.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
You can now safely co-sleep with your baby in the Kaylula Co-Sleeper Cradle. You can choose to use the cradle in the nursery or at your bedside or wheel it around as a bassinet through the house, during the day so baby is always in arm’s reach of you.
It has an adjustable dropside that can be moved up or down depending upon your proximity to your baby and most importantly is safer as it always ensures a firm barrier to alleviate the concerns associated with other co-sleeping bassinets and beds, with no barriers or poorly structured barriers.
The European beechwood timber structure is strong and supportive and creates a cradle that is longer than most bassinets so ideal for growing newborns, so it will last longer than a traditional bassinet.
Unlike the moses basket this real timber frame is strong and sturdy and will not tip over or fall easily.
- Safer than other cradles and bassinets with secure safety straps and an adjustable zip dropside
- Versatile as it is a cradle, wheeled bassinet and a co-sleeper all in one
- Allows you to have your baby in arms reach at all times
- Safer zip dropside for easy access to your baby but always the security of a barrier
- Solid barrier to reduce the risk of entrapment so it is much safer
- Visibility with the mesh panels
- Full breathability with mesh for air flow
- Height adjustable European beechwood timber legs
- Strong metal frame and beautiful luxury textiles
- Quilted Breathe Eze Fibre Mattress included
- Quilted inner walls for a stylish finish
- Lockable wheels for easy maneuverability and safe park option
- The most beautiful timber hanging safari toys (please note toys may vary between elephants, giraffe and kangaroo)
- Designed in Australia
Mattress size: 49cm x 88cm x 4cm
Assembled dimensions: 58cm x 96cm
4 mattress height positions with castors: 44cm, 49cm, 54cm & 59cm
4 mattress height positions without castors: 39cm, 44cm, 49cm & 54cm
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.