Babyhood Breathe Eze Cosy Crib
- In Stock
- 3.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Babyhood Breathe Eze Cosy Crib (co-sleeper) is a must have for you and your baby.
The Breathe Eze TM firm fiber construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy resistant environment to cuddle and sleep. Used together with the babyhood Sleep Positioner, this sleep system will provide you with the confidence to also have a good night’s sleep.
The Breathe Eze TM Cosy Crib is unlike other sleep pods for 2 reasons:
1. The removable machine washable mattress and noodle will you assist you to keep your baby's sleep environment hygenic and clean with little effort and no dry cleaning.
2. This Australian made product is made to such strict quality control specifications that the mattress and noodle are designed and made to fit so snuggly to the cover that there is no excessive bedding. Do the pinch test today and see what we mean!
- Firm and supportive breath eze fibre
- Allergy resistent
- No excessive fabric or covers
- Machine washable
- Australian made
- Ideal for use with a babyhood sleep positioner to create the "sleep system"
Inner: 28 (W) x 60 (L) cm
Outer: 50 (W) x 84 (L) cm
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.