Baby Bjorn Cotton Bliss Bouncer
- In Stock
- 1.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Ergonomic Baby Bouncer for Natural Rocking
Bouncer Bliss gives your baby a cosy place to both rest and play! The ergonomically shaped seat gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. The baby bouncer has three different positions. It’s simple to fold up the baby bouncer and take it with you wherever you go. The fabric is easy to remove and machine washable. The gentle, natural bouncing is controlled by you or the movements of your baby. No batteries or power cords required, and it makes no noise. Can be used from birth and up to the age of 2 years.
Bouncer Bliss is our classic, award-winning baby bouncer in a new design! The grey base and frame creates a soft impression, and the quilted, monotone fabric seat has a luxurious feel and will be an attractive detail in your home. Your baby can rest or play safely in the bouncer while you get a chance to take a shower or prepare a meal.
- 3 positions. Three different positions for play, rest and sleep.
- Foldable. The baby bouncer is easy to fold up and takes up very little space when folded.
- Natural bouncing. The bouncer is rocked by you or your baby’s movements. No batteries required.
- Long period of use. When your child has learned to sit down without help, you can turn the fabric seat around and use the bouncer as a comfy children’s chair.
- Ergonomic design. The bouncer gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. The fitted fabric seat distributes your baby’s weight evenly, which is particularly important for young babies, whose muscles are not yet fully developed.
- 2 different materials. The fabric seat is available in two alternatives: a soft, comfortable quilted cotton and an airy mesh. Both materials are free from health-hazardous substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- Good support for your baby’s neck, head and back – right from birth
- Comes in two styles – soft cotton or airy mesh
- When your child is able to sit down without help, the bouncer can be used as a comfy children’s chair
From newborn to approx. 2 years. (Min. 3.5 kg, Max. 13 kg)
For newborn: When the product is used as a baby bouncer, the maximum weight is 9 kg.
Highest position up to 9 kg. Middle position up to 9 kg. Lowest position up to 7 kg.
When your child can sit unaided: When the product is used as a children’s chair, the maximum weight is 13 kg.
Highest position up to 13 kg. Middle position up to 10 kg. Lowest position up to 7 kg.
It is not dangerous to exceed the recommended maximum weight for a position, but the bouncing function will be impaired.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.