Baby Banz Mini Earmuffs for 3 month+
- In Stock
- 0.15 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
These trendy looking earmuffs look great, while protecting children's ears and hearing from a range of loud noises.
The earmuffs protect children from potentially harmful noise from sporting events, drag races, music concerts, car racing, air shows, boating and water sports, renovations, band practice, lawn mowing, vacuuming, workshop projects, hunting or gun competitions or for calming young children in other noisy environments.
- Tested to meet the requirements of EN352-1:2002 to protect from potentially harmful noise
- Attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds, important for their safety
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, making them easy to store or carry with you
- Soft cushion cups will also ensure that children are comfortable when wearing them
- Low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things
- Specifically designed for children 3 months+
- Rated for newborns through to age 24 months
Earmuffs are perfect for:
- Sporting Events
- Drag Races
- Car Racing
- Air Shows
- Band Practice
Also home activities such as:
- Lawn Mowing
10cm H 12cm W (folded); 17cm H 13cm W (opened)
- Weight 190g
- SNR 26dB NRR 21dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 25.7dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 35.2dB
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.