Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Starter Kit
- In Stock
- 2.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Not every new baby smell is sweet and wonderful - like the kind that comes with full nappies. This Nappy Disposal System with multi-layer barrier bag locks away baby odours we don't want lingering around baby's changing table. It's so easy to use - all it takes is a flick of the wrist. Plus, the refill cassettes last about a month and it uses much less plastic - making it a more environmentally friendly nappy disposal system than others on the market.
Includes: 1 x Nappy Disposal System & 4 x Refill Cassettes
- Makes nappy changing time easier and use a lot less plastic than any other disposable bin system so friendlier on the environment
- Double-lock Odour Protection - Multi-layer bag provides effective barrier that keeps nasty smells at bay
- Very Easy to Use - Operate this system with one hand
- Safe and Simple - The cutting mechanism is inside the nappy bin
- Only one Type of Refill Cassette Needed - From birth to the last day your little one needs a nappy change, you can use the same type of refill cassette. One refill cassette lasts approx. 28 days (128 nappies, size 2).
- Easy to Empty - Remove it just like a normal bin liner (approximately once a week)
The Nappy Disposal refill cassette has one continuous bag in it which can take up to 180 (size 1) or 128 (size 2) nappies.
Using this fantastic cassette, you won't need multiple bags anymore! For each single cassette, using its continuous bag, dispose of your nappies for up to 28 days (per cassette).
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.