Angelcare Nappy Disposal System - Includes 1 Bin & 1 Refill Cassette
- In Stock
Not every new baby smell is sweet and wonderful!, like the kind that comes with full nappies. This Nappy Disposal System, with multi-layer barrier bag, locks away baby odours you don't want lingering around baby's changing table.
- DOUBLE ODOUR PROTECTION: Multi-layer bag provides effective barrier that keeps nasty smells away
- HYGIENIC PUSH & LOCK: With push and lock system it's very easy to dispose of a nappy. just push it through the clamp system and it will disappear automatically into the multi-layer bag
- HYGIENIC: All nappies in the nappy bin are safely contained and you won't have to touch or smell them ever again
- AIR SEAL: The multi-layer film with AIR SEAL technology offers an effective odour-barrier. Dirty nappies are safely contained and leave no odour in baby’s room
- ONE HANDED OPERATION: So simple to use, with no difficult twisting required, you just need to push the nappy through the clamp system. Which means you'll always have one hand free to look after your baby
- EASY TO USE REFILL: All nappies in the nappy bin are safely contained and you won't have to touch or smell them ever again
* First cassette included
The Nappy Disposal refill cassette has one continuous bag in it which can take up to 180 (size 1) or 128 (size 2) nappies.
Using this fantastic cassette, you won't need multiple bags anymore! For each single cassette, using its continuous bag, dispose of your nappies for up to 28 days (per cassette).
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We cannot post to PO box or Locked Bags with Couriers Please or StarTrack.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval.Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
After you've completed baby shopping online or shopping at our Gold Coast store, you're able to return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.