59S UVC LED Sterilisation Mommy Bag
- In Stock
- 1.15 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
59S UV Sterilisation Mummy Bag make sterilising breast pumps and feeding bottles easy and is always on the go within 3 mins.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc by destorying DNA physically.
- Removes milky taste of baby bottles
- Easy to use: Close it and press the button twice, finish in 59 seconds
- Convenient for working mums: The first floor sterilize breast pumbs and baby bottles, the second floor storage breast milk(need to put in ice pack)
- Two types: With rechargeable battery and without battery
- Other application: sterilising baby clothes, toys, toothbrushes and anything that can be put into it
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- 99.9% Efficient
- Non-toxic, no radiation, no ozone
- Bacteriostatic storage function
- Five-sides sterilisation function
- Disinfection time: 59 seconds
- Size: 250 x 270 x 170 mm
- Net weight:600g
How to use:
Preparing before Sterilisation:
Open the disinfectant bin, put the object in and close it, then connect to the power supply.
The Sterilizer enters into standby mode after connect to the power supply (Indicator light is slightly on). Turn off the power to shutdown (indicator light is off).
Sterilising / Bacteriostatic storage:
59s sterilisation: Click the button once to start 59s timing sterilization. The device will recover to standby mode after sterilizing over
While the red indicator flashes and highlights for 5 minutes.
Bacteriostatic storage: Click the storage button to initiate Bacteriostatic save function, meanwhile the red light flashes and start the lower-power sterilization.
Standby Mode – All red light, light on slightly.
Sterilising – Red light highlights and flashes quickly.
Sterilising Over – Enter into standby mode after 5 min. red light long bright.
The built-in magnet sensor switch will automatically pause the unit when you open the top cover during the sterilizing mode.
Baby Barn Discounts ships via Australia Post, Couriers Please, & StarTrack within Australia Only. We post to PO box or Locked Bags with Australia Post only.
- ALL items default to 'Authority to Leave' (with orders below $100) - if you require goods to be signed for, or an alternative drop off method, please detail in comments on check out
- PayPal, Zip Pay & Credit Card purchases leave our store daily Monday - Friday
The quickest way to receive your baby goods is by payment through PayPal, Credit Card, Zip Pay, & Afterpay as items are shipped within 24hrs of approval. Feel free to contact the friendly team at Baby Barn Discounts on (07) 5524 5407 for more information about our baby shopping online policies as well as for in store purchases.
If you received the product you wanted, but changed your mind, or found it cheaper elsewhere, or decide you do not like the product, you will not be able to return or get a refund of the product (accc.gov.au).
In order to get a refund or store credit, there must be a problem with the product. We are happy to replace a damaged item, or whether there is a malfunction with the product. You can choose to get a replacement, refund, or store credit in most cases. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In the event that you are returning an item, please ensure that you include all relevant information regarding the return with the item. (ie an invoice, with details of need to return.) PLEASE ensure that all packaging is UNOPENED or UNDAMAGED to avoid a 20% penalty. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.